Welcome!

Hi guys,

My name is Sapphire and I love blogging and giving you ideas of ways to enjoy life!!

Hope you enjoy, please +1, share and follow!!

You can now follow me on Bloglovin using this link:


Thanks,

Saph x

Monday 1 December 2014

Blogmas #1: I'm lovin' Bloglovin'!!

Hi Everyone!




Happy December!!







And yes, that's right - I am doing blogmas!!!
Every day up until Christmas there will be a new post on my site so keep your eyes peeled!

I know I have been away from my blog for some time now but I have been setting things up and trying to make my blog enjoyable for every reader and also me!! :)

I have lots of new blogging ideas and so this is hopefully going to be a really exciting time for sapphirestarsblog.blogspot.co.uk!

Plus, a very exciting announcement: Not just that but you can also follow me on Bloglovin!

Bloglovin, for those of you who are new to blogging, reading or those of you who don't know what I am talking about, Bloglovin is a great platform for bloggers all around the world to connect, follow, like and share blogs from lots of different categories - Art, Fashion, Food, Travel, Beauty and more!!

You can follow me using the link below!!

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13254425/?claim=cy4gtd56ds5

Thanks guys and remember to keep your eyes peeled (some more!!) for lots more blog posts coming up soon!!

In the meantime, follow me on Bloglovin, like share, comment, and most importantly, Keep it Saph and aim for the stars!

See ya,
Saph x