Welcome!

Hi guys,

My name is Sapphire and I love blogging and giving you ideas of ways to enjoy life!!

Hope you enjoy, please +1, share and follow!!

You can now follow me on Bloglovin using this link:


Thanks,

Saph x

Monday 23 March 2015

Long Time, No See!!

What up homies? (Okay, maybe not the best intro, but oh well!!)

I hope all of you are having a great 2015, and I hope you had a brilliant Christmas!

I have not blogged for over three months and for that, I am eternally sorry!

I have had a lot of personal mountains to climb over the past few months and a lot of personal matters to attend to, but now, I am ready to blog as often as possible!!

Any suggestions of blog posts anyone wants me to do will be appreciated or I can carry on with a similar style to before.

I look forward to hearing from any readers and can't wait to start frequently blogging again!

In the meantime, follow me on Bloglovin, like, share, comment and most importantly, Keep it Saph and aim for the stars! (Goodness, I have missed typing that!)

See ya,
Saph x