Welcome!

Hi guys,

My name is Sapphire and I love blogging and giving you ideas of ways to enjoy life!!

Hope you enjoy, please +1, share and follow!!

You can now follow me on Bloglovin using this link:


Thanks,

Saph x

Saturday 2 August 2014

HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!

Me again!

Seeing as today is August 2nd, I thought I should share with you my 25 Factors of Summer.

"WAIT! What are the 25 Factors of Summer?" I hear you shouting at your screens; well let me tell you!!

The 25 Factors of Summer are 25 things that I want to have done by the end of summer. 

The end of summer for most is September and so I want to have accomplished my 25 Factors of Summer by the end of August!!!

Here are the rules:
  • Make sure there are 25 things (sounds obvious!)
  • Make sure they are reasonably achievable - you will want to feel a sense of accomplishment by the end of summer!
  • It can be anything, no matter the size - from reading a book to climbing over the O2 arena!
  • Make sure if you are under 18, or living with parents that you have permission to do the things on the list
  • NOTHING DANGEROUS OR ILLEGAL - I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE ARRESTED OR INJURED IN THE PROCESS
  • Make sure they apply to you
  • and last but definitely not least - HAVE FUN!!!
Good luck and enjoy!

Saph x