Welcome!

Hi guys,

My name is Sapphire and I love blogging and giving you ideas of ways to enjoy life!!

Hope you enjoy, please +1, share and follow!!

You can now follow me on Bloglovin using this link:


Thanks,

Saph x

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Blogmas #2: Make-up favourites - Part 1: Two Lips, Two Eyes

So, it is December 2nd and already some Christmas decorations are going up around the house!
Doors Number 1 and 2 are open on our advent calendars and Christmas music has been playing moreorless non-stop!! And seeing as it is the 2nd and Blogmas Day Number 2, I thought I would tell you about my two favourite lip products and my two favourite eye products! Each product is from a different brand, to give you guys a broad range!!

They are all from Superdrug and I will leave the links and prices below!!

Lip Product Number 1: Nivea Hydro Care


Now, I suppose some of you won't consider this as a make-up product but I can't apply any other lip products unless I have used this water based lip balm. An added bonus is the SPF15 that is also included in this product in this amazing product!!
I know some of you prefer lip butter from a tin but I prefer a stick as I personally find it more hygienic; especially if I have cracked lips whilst outside - who knows what germs could get in you lips!! -_-

At the moment, it is £1.10 in Superdrug and the link is below!! £1.10 for something amazing!! I think it is a great price considering how long it lasts, with me using it every day! Definitely a product you can use all year round!


Lip Product Number 2: Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Sugar Plum (Number 3)


Not only does this lipstick have a great colouring, but it also lasts for ages without the added value of a lip colour lock! I would describe this colour as a rich raspberry mixed with a dusky pinky-red! It really does look amazing on!! I personally don't use a lip liner with this as I apply this colour with a Real Techniques detailer brush. Would definitely recommend!! :)

I think all of the Collection products have amazing prices and this lipstick is no exception, at £2.99, I think it is brilliant!


For those of you who know me or have read my previous posts will know that I am in love with Collection's Work the Colour Nude Eye Palette but seeing as I have already mentioned a Collection Product, I thought I would mention a different brand!! So, carrying on!!

Eye Product Number 1: NYC Brow/Eye Liner Pencil in 922


NYC's Brow/Eye Liner Pencil in 922 is the perfect two in one pencil for the eyes! I have really dark eyebrows and so it is really good for lightly filling in my eyebrows! I use light feathery strokes in line with the hair to give it a natural look. It is also a great liner that I use along my waterline. To do this, I close one eye at a time and gently run the pencil along the doubled water line. This makes it look darker at the top of your eye, framing it and also giving your lashes a more thicker, fuller look, but not making it look cakey as some liners do!

I can't believe the prices of the products I am telling you about - they are amazing!! At only £1.49, this really is a must have product!!


Eye Product Number 2: Maybelline New York 'The Falsies' Volumising Mascara in Black Drama


I have never really been one to talk about how much I love a mascara until now!! This mascara has a special shaped wand that scoops up lashes, giving each one a volumised, fuller look! I then turn the brush (which is a concentrated black fibre formula) over and apply lightly to my outer upper lashes to give a better flare at the sides!

At £7.99, this product is the most expensive of the lot, but is still an amazing price!!


Thanks for reading, don't forget to like, comment, follow and +1 and I will be back again tomorrow for more blogmas!! 

Keep it Saph and aim for the stars!

Saph x