Welcome!

Hi guys,

My name is Sapphire and I love blogging and giving you ideas of ways to enjoy life!!

Hope you enjoy, please +1, share and follow!!

You can now follow me on Bloglovin using this link:


Thanks,

Saph x

Sunday 14 September 2014

9-12 of my 25 Factors of Summer!

Okay!


Yeah, before you say it, I know I said that I would be posting about Madame Tussauds but then I thought, finish the rest of the 25 Factors and THEN do a review on Madame Tussauds!! :)

So number 9 was to have a selfie with something interesting or strange in a museum so I did!! I travelled to London with my family to go and do some sightseeing (see number 12) and we decided to go into the Natural History Museum too!!! The NHM is great and is really kid friendly as well as having really nice architecture and displays!



So here's my selfie!!!


:D


So, back to number 10 (not David Cameron's pad though!). We also went to Stratford shopping centre and had a blast! Out the back of the shopping centre is the Olympic Park and this is a lovely place to just go and walk around and let the worries slip off your shoulders! :) Stratford Shopping Centre (Westfield) has great shops and also great little food outlets! Outside on 'The Street' are cute little independent shops and they have some great homeware stuff, believe me!
Here is a picture from when I went to the park outside the shopping centre:



11 is my lucky number and definitely my favourite number! So surely this means that number 11 on my 25 Factors of Summer should be my favourite and my luckiest! And guess what, number 11 was to write a blog! And we all know I have already done that! ;) I have really enjoyed writing this blog and I really hope you have enjoyed, and will carry on enjoying reading this! 

So as I said, number 12 was to go sightseeing! Definitely loved doing some sightseeing in London! It is such a great city to go to and see and also is such a great place to have fun with family and/or friends! Here are some snaps I got from my sightseeing trip!!





See you soon guys and remember to Keep it Saph and aim for the stars!!

Saph x