Welcome!

Hi guys,

My name is Sapphire and I love blogging and giving you ideas of ways to enjoy life!!

Hope you enjoy, please +1, share and follow!!

You can now follow me on Bloglovin using this link:


Thanks,

Saph x

Thursday 11 September 2014

5-8 of my 25 Factors of Summer!

SO... Here goes!

During my summer, I was really lucky to go and spend some time with my baby cousin! (Yay!) and so, without a doubt, that meant that playing in the garden was a must! Until he decides to turn the tap on for the hose and we all have a waterfight! None of knew this was going to happen and so we had no clothes to change into!!! :L Oops!!

Tip for people: before having a waterfight, always make sure you have got clothing to change into, otherwise you might get a cold!!! :D

Have a random sing-a-long - Now I love singing and especially just randomly in the car, with the volume REALLY loud!! ;) So the other day, with the bestest ever friends you could ever wish for, when driving to their house, we turned on the radio and Whitney was playing... Imagine the scene, four girls, Whitney turned up really loud.... Oh yes, the divas in all of us came out!! ;) It was so fun!! We turned up at my friends house and she was completely confused as to what had gone on!! :D

I L-O-V-E bowling and so this is also a great way to get together with friends for a catch up chat whilst also having fun, playing a 'sport' and listening to music!!

On my list, I had go to Madame Tussauds but I would like to review that properly with photos so that will be my next post! 

Until then, keep it Saph and aim for the stars!!!

Saph x