Welcome!

Hi guys,

My name is Sapphire and I love blogging and giving you ideas of ways to enjoy life!!

Hope you enjoy, please +1, share and follow!!

You can now follow me on Bloglovin using this link:


Thanks,

Saph x

Tuesday 9 September 2014

I'm Back!!!

I haven't posted for sooooo long! But now I am back! And you won't be able to get rid of me!

Last month, I posted my 25 Factors of Summer and I am happy to tell you that, as of 5 days ago,

I COMPLETED ALL OF THEM!!!

So so so happy!!! I was really worried that I wouldn't have completed any of these, but luckily enough, I DID IT!!!

I just quickly wanted to run you through the things I did and the great fun I had!!

So check out my other posts a quick run down for what went down! ;)

Just remember, keep it Saph and aim for the stars!!

Saph x