Welcome!

Hi guys,

My name is Sapphire and I love blogging and giving you ideas of ways to enjoy life!!

Hope you enjoy, please +1, share and follow!!

You can now follow me on Bloglovin using this link:


Thanks,

Saph x

Thursday 11 September 2014

1-4 of my 25 Factors Of Summer!

So as not to bore you all with a massive long post, I am going to be posting 1-4 of my 25 Factors of Summer today and then post the others in little sections too!!

Every week, except one, I went to the tennis courts with my family and tried out hardest to keep fit by playing tennis! Tennis is a great sport for playing with friends and family and I thoroughly recommend it to all of you reading!

Theme parks are a great idea for a day out with either friends or family and luckily, the theme park I went to does half price wristbands after 6pm, so yeah... Full fun for half the price!!

Out of 18, I saw 12 family members! Happy but not happy enough, the other part of my family were on holiday throughout the whole summer!! So I saw as many as possible!

Picnics are a great way to get out of the house for food (keeping the mess outside!!) and to meet up with a large amount of people in an agreed location. I had two little picnics and I am also hoping to go on one tomorrow!! (Sidenote: So excited!)

5-8 are coming next but until then, keep it Saph and aim for the stars!

Saph x