Welcome!

Hi guys,

My name is Sapphire and I love blogging and giving you ideas of ways to enjoy life!!

Hope you enjoy, please +1, share and follow!!

You can now follow me on Bloglovin using this link:


Thanks,

Saph x

Thursday 2 October 2014

13-16 of my 25 Factors of Summer

So, with Summer in full swing, and life being so busy with days out, movie marathons are a great way to spend time with family and/or friends, eat loads of chocolate and watch films without feeling guilty!!
I loved catching up on lots of my old favourites such as Mean Girls and Frozen, but then watching some movies that I have never watched before (don't judge me, but) Wild Child and Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging - no okay, I have never seen it before and yes, I do love it!

I love love love going places with my family and the local Sea Life centre is one of the best places to take young children or just to go to relax! We had a great time and I definitely recommend you go!! Here is the link to their website! http://www.visitsealife.com/ I guarantee you will have a great day, just as I did! Here are some of the photos that I took:











Yes, I realise, the amount of photos here; sorry not sorry!!

The beach is one of my favourite places! Great to relax, meet up with friends and a great place to get a tan (weather permitting!) and the best part; IT'S FREE!! (Minus travel costs - but who's counting!?) Plus, it is a great place to show off some summer fashion and your brilliant new swimwear! Not much else you can say about how great a beach is apart from sea, sand and sun (weather permitting again!)

I have just realised that I am recommending all these great places to go to during summer, but now, it's already fall/autumn (WHET?) Oh well, you can do them next summer!! :D 

Finally on this post, I wanted to add another freebie to the list which is great (yet again) for meeting up with friends, for picnics, larger groups of family who can't always fit round one house!! Plus, it is just great to get outside (just realised how much I have said 'great' during this whole post #sorrynotsorry) and have fun! Whether you are going for a walk, having a picnic or taking a frisbee and football - it is a summer must!! Seeing as there are no autumn/fall recommendations, I'm just going to throw one in now! I love this season as you get to go the park and go a walk in your fab new autumn/fall clothing and you get to kick leaves like kids and collect conkers! SOOOOO recommend this!!!

Anyways! Just realised how long this is! If you have stuck with it til the end, please go share it etc!

In the meantime, keep it Saph and aim for the stars!

See ya,
Saph x