Welcome!

Hi guys,

My name is Sapphire and I love blogging and giving you ideas of ways to enjoy life!!

Hope you enjoy, please +1, share and follow!!

You can now follow me on Bloglovin using this link:


Thanks,

Saph x

Friday 3 October 2014

My Current Favourites!!!

Something a bit new...


Hi guys (and girls!),

So today, I decided that my post was going to be a bit different from normal!! I have been posting all about Summer and what I did in the past, but I decided to give you lovely lovely people some of my current favourite things that I have been loving recently and will continue to love!! 

Sidenote: I am NOT a make-up artist and I haven't been to any classes on how to apply make-up, I just feel the below techniques work for me! 

Okey dokes, let's get started! 

5 Seconds Of Summer - 5SOS - +5 Seconds of Summer 


From Left to Right: Ashton Irwin (Drummer and Vocalist), Calum Hood (Bass Guitarist and Vocalist), Mikey Clifford (Guitarist and Vocalist) and Luke Hemmings (Guitarist and Vocalist)

I am actually listening to 'Amnesia' as I type! Love this song! 

5 Seconds of Summer, for those of you who don't know (and have evidently been living under a rock for the past 3 years) are a four piece band from Australia. Formed of Luke, Calum, Mikey and Ashton (See above for who is who!), the four piece pop-punk, pop-rock band have taken the world by storm, supporting One Direction on both their 'Take Me Home Tour' and the 'Where we Are Tour'. They are also going to be touring the whole of the UK next year - Cannot Wait!!! 

All of them are amazing and I love 'Amnesia', 'English Love Affair', 'Never Be' and 'Beside You' the most but if I had to pick my absolute favourite, it would have to be '18'. The track is so brilliant (here is the link to the youtube audio! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC-Tug_GEXs)

Know you will love it! Let me know!

Feelunique.com - +feelunique.com 




feelunique.com has THE best make-up for such good prices! Urban decay, Rimmel London, Maybelline - all there! It literally has the A-Z with make-up, hair and other general beauty products from Anna Sui through to Zoella Beauty! It is great! I literally spend too much time on this site, but not too much money! There is free worldwide delivery for all orders over £10 and they also give you free samples for orders over £30!

It is so good - I definitely recommend all you girls (and guys!) that love make-up and hair products to go check it out now! If you haven't already, check out my unique (!) discount code on the side and make sure you use it!!

Maybelline New York Dream Pure BB Cream - +Maybelline New York 




When I was initially introduced to BB Cream, I was really sceptical as I am normally using foundation all the time! This BB Cream, you don't understand, IS AMAZING! No other BB Cream from any drugstore I can find is better - there is really good coverage and it goes on really nicely, no orange patches, no flaky skin. Love it! This particular one is for light, oily skin as that is my skin type! There are other shades out there and you can get one for 'Normal' skin too! I got mine from Superdrug for about £7! (Other highstreet stores are available!) It is so good! I love to apply it with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush (see below!) and it is so nice to apply. Plus, it has SPF 15 so it protects your skin too!! No word of a lie, I have actually seen improvements in my skin, with and without this product on, and this is the only new item in my skincare/face make-up routine!

Real Techniques Core Collection - +realtechniques 



Before I start raving about these brushes, I would like to say, if anyone hasn't got these brushes, then I have no idea what is happening! They have saved my make-up life! When it comes to my make-up routine, I normally go for really natural looks, not too much blusher or bronzer so people thought I was stupid getting the Contour Brush in this collection. I love it for highlighting and for adding BB Cream and Concealer to the crevices under and to the side of my nose. I already had a concealer/detailer brush prior to getting this collection and so I use the detailer brush from the Real Techniques collection for eyeshadow - I have never looked back! I love the buffing brush for really working the BB Cream (See above!) into my skin! The pointed foundation brush to conceal under my eyes, along with the contour brush as it works really nicely into the orbital bone (under your eye and under your brow bone). I also use the contour brush and the buffing brush to apply pressed powder as a finishing touch to diminish shine! (See below!) Oh yeah, and before I forget, they also come with a great case that you can stand them up in - brilliant!

Collection Work The Colour Nude Eyeshadow Palette




As I said earlier, I really like natural, nude tones in my make-up collection and this is a great addition to my eyeshadows! With the three columns of colours, you can easily learn to layer them and they are a great way to play around with different looks, without breaking into your carnival colours! ;) The highlighter in column 2 is an added bonus as it really boosts your brow bone! In addition to this, it also has a little step by step guide to applying each layer on the back of the case! It comes with an applicator and even though I used this to start off, I have recently been enjoying using the Real Techniques Detailer Brush, especially in the crease!

Sorry it was such a long post but if you stuck with me this far, please share, recommend and +1 it! 

Thanks again guys!

Remember, keep it Saph and aim for the stars!
See ya soon!

Saph x